Sunday 17 August 2008

Back from holiday ....


I've been away for 2 weeks and so many things have happened in that time .... also we seem to have been all over the place ; from Norfolk to Bath !! It will take a while to sort out photos to share but I'll get it done soon :0)
I found out that Pollyanna didn't get the final Golden Teddy award , but I really wasn't too disappointed - I was just so honoured to have been "up there" as a nominee , and that feeling will stay with me a long time ! Also , I've been completely elated (and very grateful ) to find that some lovely people have been bidding on Coral ; she should raise a wonderful amount for China Bear Rescue - I was stunned to see the bids rise from £100 to £250 !!!! Although the auctions are all ongoing to the end of the month may I thank everyone , on behalf of the Moon Bears , who have visited the site .

The above picture is a teeny weeny little commission piece - a 2.5" hobby horse , in grey smokey Sassy Long Pile , who will be posted off to his new owner in the next few days .

Back again soon ,
Ruth x

No comments: