Friday 22 January 2010

Here's the Sneaky Preview !




I'm really pleased with this pretty montage which features snippets of the bears appearing in the online show "Be My Valentine" at TBACA on 13th February. I do hope that everyone will pop over to check out all the beautiful bear-candy on offer from the 37 artists involved . Like many of the others I have donated a bear to "Bobo's Booth" where the proceeds from each piece will be sent to the Free The Bears Fund ; who are doing such a wonderful job of saving the lives of Cambodian Sun Bears .



I'll be away this weekend , so my website revamp is going to take a bit longer yet . Spending time with family is my priority though .... we'll get back to it soon enough ! :0)

T.T.F.N  Ruth XX

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a teasing and cute preview!!

FenBeary Folk said...

That is really really naughty LOL.
I like the look of the lilac/purple one in the top middle, can't wait to see them
xx

ginger@bearbits said...

I can already see that each one is cuter than the next. They will all have new homes in quick order! Good luck with the show!

~ginger

Ruth said...

Ahhh , you ladies are all soooo sweet! Thank you so much :0)
Hearts and Flowers ,
Ruth x

Bearly Sane said...

Nice one Ruth ... Good Luck at the show ... not that you are going to need much, your bears are delightful!
Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Robyn@Mimas Bear said...

What a beautiful tease Ruth,looking forward to the show and seeing all!
beary hugs,
Robyn

Ruth said...

Hi Sandi and Robyn - looking forward to "seeing" you both there ! :0)