Sunday 7 February 2010

The Sydney People's Choice Awards

 
"Cherish"
                                
"Marianne"

These are my 2 entries in the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair People's Choice Awards . Having only entered them a short time ago I was really surprised when the notification came on Friday that the finalists could now be viewed online .... and even more so to find I had 2 nominations !! I was really "well chuffed" ! Both these 3" bears are very special to me , and were created with extra love in them than usual (although it hardly seems possible !)

If you would like to visit the site to vote on your favourites please follow this link . All of the thumb nail pics can be enlarged before you make any decisions . Good Luck to all the beautiful finalists !

TaTa For Now ,
Ruth XX

4 comments:

Tina said...

WooooHoooo - congratulations with the nominations Ruth - that is soooo well deserved. I love that first white one - how on earth did you manage to make that little dove???? :o
Cross my fingers for you and run over and vote

Pauline said...

Oh well done Ruth, congratulations, the bears are adorable, good luck.

Pauline

Ruth said...

Oh Thank you so much ladies ((Hugs))
Tina ;I had one of those "How did I do that ?" moments when I finished it :0) HeeHee ....

XX Ruth

Robyn@Mimas Bear said...

I love both these little bears ...but Cherish really pulled at my heart strings ... wonderful work Ruth! Fingers and toes crossed for you!
Bearyhugs, Robyn