Monday 19 November 2007

A Very Nice Surprise !



In my last post I mentioned that to make submissions to the bear magazines you need to "think ahead". This is , of course , because they work several months in advance of each issue .I had sent in a picture of one of my Winter Warmer Show bears to Teddy Bear Club International in October - although I thought it was a little late in the month . Well , imagine what a lovely surprise it was for me when I finally went to pick up my copy of the December magazine ; there was "Freddy" ... all 3 inches of him !
I have to say he's sitting in some very distinguished company in the two page spread . Right next to him is Yvonne's beautiful wintery young cub (Bebbin Bears) It is just so thrilling to see your work in print !
Freddy has flown all the way to the USA for all his future Christmases. I wonder if he ate his cake on the way ?!
Hmmm , I think I'm going to have to confront this "'tis the season " feeling ... and tackle what needs doing ; time to make lists !!(goody -it's what I do best LOL ! )

Ruth x

1 comment:

BumbleVee said...

congrats Ruth on little Freddie...I bet is is indeed exciting to see your little guy in a magazine.... good for you.!