Wednesday 20 February 2008

A pair of Loafers .

No , not those sort of "Loafers" you wear on your feet , but two little dogs (Lilah and Delphi) who have wasted no time in getting down to what's important to them ; i.e sitting in the glorious sunshine filled conservatory , to indulge in some serious horizontal inactivity !!
The last week and a half has been unbelievably bright and warm - when you're behind glass anyway - so I have spent as much time as possible sewing , cutting , stuffing and designing in the best room in the house to take advantage of all that free light and heat . It is amazing how much better I can see all those tiny stitches with the sun beating down on me ! I love to be accompanied by my tiny "hand-maidens" whilst I'm creating .... although they do sit on the scissors quite often , and it can be an effort to raise their heads off their comfy pillows...

As anybody who's been owned by a dog knows , their capacity to sleep is a) greater than the actual number of hours in a human's normal 24 hour day and b) all that contented lolling and snoring is contagiously soporific ....... yawwwn .....



Anyway , I must get back to the bear-making ; no resting on the laurels here - where are the scissors ??? ...

T.T.F.N Ruth x

No comments: