Monday 4 March 2013

Some adoptions

As I haven't got pics of the table from last Sunday's Winter Bearfest at Hugglets I thought I could at least post the few that were taken before the show. I'm afraid the "packing time" went right down to the wire, and I had literally moments to capture a few of them before they joined their friends in the box!

It was a wonderful day, and I'd like to thank all the people who came to see me and made room for more of my bears (and rabbits and dogs!) in their Hugs. :0)
These pieces have been adopted at the Fair.

"Sandon" from the new Classic Charm collection. 3" tall, made from Vintage Maldon Mills Upholstery Velvet.





"Ted", 1.2" micro-dog. He took four friends off to Switzerland with him, to the Puppenhaus Museum. Lucky little dog!

Ruth XX

No comments: