Thursday 31 January 2013

Winter Bear Fest - WIP



Three weeks to go; and here's a glimpse of part of my work-in-progress.I feel as though I'm still "climbing the hill" in terms of actually producing finished, saleable creations (!) at the moment .... but I see light at the end of the tunnel! All being well I should be attending the Hugglets Winter Bear Fest, on 24th Feb', with new micro dogs, new Frivols, a few Spring bears and a lovely new "Timeless" collection of ultra-traditional teds.

I find that I'm sometimes working until 11pm at night, but Hey; I've got a daylight lamp and sewing glasses!!! Although miniature bears do seem very tiny and insignificant they really demand a lot in terms of attention devoted to them! Lol!


I must flutter away now - although not to settle at my sewing yet: I'm in the middle of a Chocolate Orange extravaganza cake for my oldest son, Max, who is 23 today!! Whattttttt!? Seems like he was only recently a sweet chubby cheeked little boy.

Happy Birthday Max!


Ruth xx




3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Hi Ruth, I love the photo of all the little arms and legs lined up all ready to be put together. Awaiting their faces and hugs.
Hug
Kay

BumbleVee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth said...

Testing moderation - keep out stupid spammers grrrrrrr - Ruth