Tuesday 23 December 2008

The Christmas Parade


The lovely festive parade of artist bears , to be hosted by Ellen Borggreve , starts today ; you can catch Ellen's blog here and join in the fun . All the participating artists have contributed pics of their most favourite pieces .

Whilst I battle with a horrendous cold , which has made me go very deaf in both ears :0(( there are still a few Christmas preparations to get done .... suddenly time is running away as quickly as the last grains in an old fashioned egg timer . I didn't get a photo of my new , favourite mantel piece decoration on here yet! Or the sweetest little gift sent to me by Tina (of Tiny Bear) !! Maybe I can sneak them on later .
Even the little-est bears are hanging up their stockings and bedding down for a good long rest . What a shame Santa's sleigh bells will sound so muffled ! ... BooHoo ....


*****This little bear "Pasha" is still available , at a special sale price of £48.00 *****

No comments: