Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Super Duper Candy Store Badeely-Bob Music Majigger !

WooHoo ! My hubby introduced me to this wonderful site ; Playlist.com where you can grab loads of legal music together and decorate whatever you fancy with audio wonders ! He didn't realise what a monster he'd created !!! I can't seem to tear myself away , and I've re-visited tracks that had gone well-cobwebby in my brain's music department . I'm sure no headless chicken ever had so much fun running riot in a sweet shop (to mix metaphors !)
I am going to add a side bar gadget eventually but for now check out my "I was a seventies teen Disco Diva" selection , whack the volume up and get on down !!



Fab party music or what ? :0)

T.T.F.N Ruth x

7 comments:

Gail said...

You forgot Disco nights by GQ, always on the playlist of the disco at The Bull! must go and look for some more now!
love,
Gail

Amanda said...

Now you've done it, I've just gone and looked. For me its Soft Cell, Depeche Mode, an eighties gal! I'm still old enough to remember the disco beats though, just hee hee. Fab site.

Ruth said...

Oh yeah .... "Tainted love , ohhhhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhhhh ..."
I have to confess that I wasn't even a teen for some of these tracks ... I tried to stick to the older ones (that's why GQ isn't on there - I must have been , oh , 17 by then!!!)
I remember buying the TConnection album when I was 14 .... and getting in to our first "X" film that year ; which was Saturday Night Fever . We thought we were the bees knees !
Happy Memories :0)
Ruth

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.