Thursday 5 February 2009

Official Sneak Peek

Here is my official picture to entice everyone to visit the Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia online show :
"
Be My Valentine" ; starting on 14th February for a full 24 hours .

I can also reveal that I'll have 6 participating bears , plus the charity bear for Bobo's Sun Bear fund .

Please note that in the UK the show actually starts at 10pm on Friday 13th ( but we're not superstitious are we ? :0) and also in the USA ( e.g Los Angeles : 2pm - Washington : 5pm ) as we lag quite a way behind all our lovely Antipodean friends !



I do hope you can pop over to visit (here) on the day !

And now , back to my emerging little panda - not a black and white one - who will be going to Hugglets !

T.T.F.N Ruth x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with it all. I would have liked to taken part but hubbies birthday at the weekend. I do get to go away for the day but I'll pop in friday night. Nice sneak previews!

Ruth said...

Thanks Amanda :0)
Maybe you could take part in the next show ? There will be a Black and White Ball in June which should be fun !
Huggies , Ruth

Pauline said...

Looking forward to having a look in on the show Ruth, the bears look very nice. Hope you do really well.

Pauline