Friday 26 March 2010

Bears Chat...


I got this candid photo snapped whilst the bears were occupied. I've noticed that miniature bears really enjoy getting together for a good old gossip ; particularly when they're still in "holding" trays - before I've given them their final finishing touches.You can separate them out , eyes front, to patiently wait their turn , but when you look again they'll be re-grouped! I'm not even joking ....

I know what these 3 might be talking about in very slightly growly whispers .... when are they going to get their finished final "look"? This is what happens (unfortunately) when you're in the middle of 3 separate consignments of bears; all of which are exclusives so you can't even photograph them! Any bears who appeared just before that are going to be in holding trays for a while, with quite a bit of time on their , um, paws.(I could say here that the cotton reel is left in there for it's recreational value , but it isn't ; it's so I don't forget which shade matches the red bear!)

I will get back to them eventually.I'm working the long hours as fast as I can ... and then my mini-bears will be rather like buses- none appear, then 3 come along at once!


T.T.F.N  Ruth XX

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh,my bears gather and gossip too... mostly it's things like "Why hasn't she given me legs? Doesn't she know I need legs?!"

Oh my poor tiny bears!

How exciting though, to have too many bears to make! I'll bet your workroom looks both magical and macabre with little bear bits all around!

Bearly Sane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bearly Sane said...

The really great thing about bears is, whilst they may talk amongst themselves, they are also good listeners and never answer you back or give you cheek!!
Warmest hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane