Monday 1 June 2009

Visit the Black and White Ball





Don't forget to visit Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia's Black and White Ball this week , which kicks off today with the fantastic new Australasian Creative Design Awards - you can make a vote for your favourite piece in the competition from amongst some really wonderful entries , all themed in black and white and photographed as per the rules on a red background; which is quite a challenge !
For the rest of the week there is a full "dance card" for collectors and visitors to enjoy as follows:-

1st June - Introduction and unveiling of TACDA entrants .

2nd June - Dressed bears arrive.

3rd June - Vintage fur bears arrive.

4th June - Nominees are officially announced , and Miniatures arrive .

5th June - All the critters arrive .

6th June - Remaining bears arrive.

7th June - Finale , and award presentation .




This is a completely new kind of online show , lasting the entire week . It is also a "masked" ball , which means that artist names will only be revealed for each available piece on adoption . I wonder if any of you will be able to tell which bears are mine on the Miniatures Day on Thursday ?? I do so hope you'll pop by the show and have fun guessing , and just generally enjoying the gorgeous bears , critters , and Award entrants taking part . There are almost certain to be one or two who ask you "May I have this dance Modom ....." :0)




TaTa For Now , Ruth x

2 comments:

Donna Griffin said...

Can't wait for Thursday, Ruth! I'll be looking for your little ones and I'll bet I'll know which they are. I'm just not sure whether or not I can figure out when Thursday will be with the time differences. I had a look last night and just loved the Black and White theme. Thanks for the link to the show!
Hugs, Donna

Ruth said...

:0) I know what you mean about the time differences ! I think the pieces for each day remain viewable all week so we can all get a chance to drool - hee hee !
Next year the theme will be Fantasy ; so sure to have some amazing creations :0) :0)

Mini Hugs ,
Ruth